Thursday, October 25

Birthday Wishes for the Sutt

Well today is officially Sutton Cherrington Fox's 21st birthday! Yep thats right she's legal. Tradition holds that I must give major complements about Sutton on this day so I would say a couple things.
1. Sutton is a work-a-holic. She can study me under the table on my best day and I love that about her. She has great endurance when she works which she gained from her dad. Cutting Wood in Idaho with Grandpa Bruneel showed what she was capable of.
2. The second thing about Sutton that I love is her ability to show love and concern for people who are either less fortunate or going through rough times. She loves people and is a great example for others in this.
3. The final thing that I'll say is that Sutton loves her family and understands what is important in life. She will be a wonderful Mommy and I love her for that.
Happy Birthday Sergio Also! What a good addition to the Brotherhood. He's gonna be a great DAD!

5 comments:

S. Schuller said...

Was that what Sutton wore on your wedding night? Just kidding! Sutton is great, isn't she?

Emily Fox King said...

i love the strawberry shortcake wrap skirt. cute!

Erin said...

Love the fanny pack Ben! and Sutton is so cute all the time, even when she's not trying! I'm a little jealous.

A.Fox said...

......no comment, but this: ........

Lfoxy said...

i totally made that strawberry shortcake blanket that is wrapped around sutton! looks good on her.