Wednesday, January 23

Soccer Night

Tonight was indoor soccer night and I was invited to play with Sutton's team. Boy is my babe a Woman among wee girls out on that court. She can shoot, dribble, juke and everything else that is good. I really enjoy watching her play. She's got alot of skills and boys like skills. You know, bow staff skills, computer hacking skills. That sort of thing.
Key play of the night was when I was playing as a forward. One of the girls sent me a high ball and I headed it into the 3 by 4 ft. goal. We won the match with that being the only goal. I'm not one to toot my own horn but there was a loud horn blow heard through out the gym. Me running around with my shirt over my head was quite a sight as well.
The house in Boise looks good. I'm anxious to see more developments and a finished project.
In other news, I talked to the adviser for pre-law students and I'm planning on taking the LSAT this June so if Justin has any advice or encouragement that would be appreciated. Also if anyone has any advice on what I should do to prepare my resume or beef it up that too would be appreciated.
Be good Ivy, Finn, Lucy, Hank and Ruby.

6 comments:

A.Fox said...

thizzen yo!

Erin said...

Luv to hear about the soccer adventures.

I read a book by one of our distant relatives that was great:
Don't Send a Resume by Jeffrey Fox

He talks about prepping people first and sending the resume as a follow up to your meeting. He has some other great interviewing tips such as listen, ask them good questions, don't get food all over yourself if its a lunch meeting.
:)

Erin said...

I just looked in the library section about resumes and job searching--use the tips from books that are no more than 3 or 4 years old.

Another thing Jeffrey Fox said is to look to companies with connections to China and trust funds.

debfox said...

i would have loved to see the soccer game. woohoo! yay for the foxy foxes of cc!

S. Schuller said...

Wish I could've seen the header and the shirtless Fox running around! Sutton is awesome. Good luck with the LSAT. I'm proud of you, Ben. Keep up the good work!

S. Schuller said...

Oh, and that picture of you with dress shoes and a tutu on is classic. We had such good times....:)