This is Sutton writing and I really don't know if this is going to work cause I have no idea what I am doing and Ben is at the library but I didn't want this to be late so here it goes from the inexperienced blogger. ...............Happy Birthday Andrew!! I really hope it is wonderful. I have so enjoyed getting to know you these past few months, I really couldn't ask for a better, more fun, and awesome brother-in-law. I was extremely nervous and scared taking on another family but the Foxes are amazing, and you make it that much peachier! Sorry I don't have any witty stories to write but I don't really know any...yet.....except that you like to wear speedos......that's pretty sweet.......and tight.....and a little weird.........but anyway you're awesome and I love you. Happy Birthday.
P.S. I would put a picture up but I don't know how, so just imagine in your mind what you look like and pretend it's on the screen!
Wednesday, February 6
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
sweet post sutton. you're a natural blogger.
thanks...you just know what to say. (from Dane Cooks crying skit)
Post a Comment