Thursday, June 26
Almost One Year Already?!
Not much has happened since our last blog. Ben and I are just preparing for our upcoming anniversary! Crazy huh?! I can't believe it will be one year this Monday! Both of us are trying to figure this whole anniversary thing out and how it should go. I caught Ben yesterday hiding one of my present in one of my own shoes!!! haha he cracks me. Wherever he has hid it now is a good place cause he is at work and I have turned this place inside out and still no signs! I hope he likes my gift, we talked about getting a Wii, even found one and were on our way to purchase the oh so loved device, but he decided it would be best if we didn't buy one. I am grateful for a loving selfless husband, I know how much he loves Wii's, so for him to turn down the opportunity says a lot about his character.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
o shooooooot! bow chica bow wowowow
Post a Comment