Friday, October 10

Hello

Just because I'm losing doesn't mean I’m lost. Doesn’t mean I’ll stop. Doesn’t mean I will cross.



Good Song

2 comments:

Hailey and Cache said...

So...were you going to tell us you had a blog? I found you through Tammie who never told me as well...I feel loved =( This is great that you have a blog that way we can keep in touch better. I am bad at it and take full blame for cache and I, by the way Happy Birthday! See I told you I am bad at keeping in touch! We miss you both and love you TONZ! Hopefully we'll see you on Thanksgiving! Yea am so excited to surround a dead bird and try to find food appetizing!

Tammie Marie said...

Sutton I just wanted to let you and Ben know that I have my sewing room up and running. You will be glad to know that your Wedding quilt is sitting right here waiting it turn. Soon Very soon. I am so sorry That I am so slow. But I love you both. And When are you coming up to see me and all my boys??? We could go snowbording!!!
love ya