Wednesday, October 17

One of those nights

Tonight is one of those nights where I'm up at 12:26am and Sutton is in the bedroom sacked out. It's one of those nights where I go through all my bookmarks on my web browser and spend a considerable amount of time on the bank, credit card, and credit union cites. I don't know what it is but I seem to always check those cites when I'm up late with no good reason.

(without cute little kids to post pictures of this is the best I can do; my screen.)

7 comments:

Whitney said...

Andy "Rat at tat tat a doo" "I studied at Cornell" "William Doolittle at your service, AKA Will Do" Bernard is one of my favorites. Justin would probably vote "Creed Bratton"--and since you asked, Meredith Palmer is probably my least favorite. I also think Darryl in the warehouse does a great job. "Make it happ'n Cap'n!"

Whitney said...

Ooh, creepy, it's one of those "picture in a picture" things. We're reading your words and then your words are also the picture. This is one way to enter the fifth dimension, I'm sure of it.

Emily Fox King said...

welcome benny to the blog world. as you can see, many of us have blogs- and we don't even have cute kids to post about. come as you are.

Erin said...

Welcome B.j.F!

Lfoxy said...

aren't our sisters such blog nerds? sheesh. and how do you take a picture of your computer screen like that? so cool!

S. Schuller said...

BEN! Welcome to the blogosphere. I am glad that you have a blog. It's about time!

S. Schuller said...

What, Lauren, blog nerds?!?