Sunday, November 18
TESTS!!!!
Ok, two days until Thanksgiving break and Sutton and I each have one test. We both are feeling way overwhelmed as we try to prepare. Mine's in Business Law and Sutton's is in Microeconomics. I'm really not looking forward to it and can't wait till it's over. I really don't want to fail this thing but who knows. I already bombed a quantitative methods test on Thursday so this hasn't been a good last push. I'm hoping to come back to school re-energized and ready for the last two weeks. GET OVER ALREADY!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Good luck guys! You will do well.
Eat a good meal the night before, sharpen your pencils, study like crazy.
i hear ya. positive mental attitude. see you folks soon!
REMEMBER YOUR TRAINING!!!! (a friend of mine used to say that before we had those computer game battles online, o and it was a joke, he wasnt really that nerdy)
Post a Comment