Sunday, November 25

Thanks, But No Thanks. I'm Stuffed


Well another week closer to school being out. Good thing about this week was we only had two days of school. Thanksgiving break was nice. Mrs. Fox and I went north to The Inlaws house. Had a good time shopping, eating, visiting, playing and visiting.
Some highlights for me were:
  1. Football thanksgiving morning. Neat story was that I lost my wedding ring out on the field and didn't realize it until I got home. Went back the next day and looked in a couple spots and decided to look in one last place before we left. As I was walking across the 20 acre field, low and behold, my ring in the grass. God was guiding cause I was praying. Also I might have been killed had it not been found. It just wasn't my time.
  2. Thanksgiving meal was great. Lots of good home cooked food. I think I put a good 5 lbs on.
  3. Hanging out with Sutton's Family was good. 3 of her brothers and their wives and kids were there for the dinner and that was fun.
  4. Hanging out with Emily and Erin. What a funny couple they are. Driving Erin to the airport was funny because she was late and Emily was driving pretty grandma-ish. We got her there in time regardless. After we dropped her off Emily was saying how Erin wouldn't let her play the Hairspray Soundtrack and she wanted to play it. That only lasted a couple minutes.

Over all I think the trip was a success and can't wait to do it with the Foxes next year. Hope to see you all there.

7 comments:

Erin said...

I said, "emily, you don't even LIKE to drive, why are you driving?" And she said, "well, I was the one holding the keys and I just got in and started driving." Emily took good care of me during the week. She picked me up, dropped me off, made me a handmade bag, and made the frog-eye salad. It was fun hanging out with Ben and Sutton, they are good kids.

Emily Fox King said...

ahhh, and erin made her delicious orange juice yams, and she listened to me, AND sang some songs with the guitar! yeah!

Erin said...

I forgot to say that it was awesome watching Ben play football Thurs. morning because the guys had him QB and he threw a long pass for a touchdown. It was great! And he looked at us and we cheered. We were the only spectators on the sidelines. :)

debfox said...

Oh yeah. I love it when Ben is in his element-burning energy playing football. Also, you two still make a good couple, Ben and Sutton! Love the pictures.

Ben said...

Ben of all pictures! Why this one?!

S. Schuller said...

Ben, I love the pictures of you and Sutton and I have enjoyed catching up on your blog. You are a good writer and I love your stories. I hope finals don't kill you or your wife doesn't :) (I'm referring to losing your wedding ring). Love you and Sutton!

A.Fox said...

ha ha ha.....(goes into room) puts fingers in mouth... Jk