Sunday, December 9

The long absense

It's been a little while since I've been able to post. I've been studying a lot and trying to get ready for this week. Not sure how it's all gonna turn out but it'll be nice to be done with this set of classes. I'm sure they'll only get harder as time goes on but this semester was a little tough. I liked my classes though so thats a good thing. Next week Sutton and I will be in Santaquin at her parents house and then on the 27th we'll fly to Spokane to spend a few days in WA. I'm super excited to see some little nino's and the rest of you.

Beneath the clothes, we find a man... and beneath the man, we find his... nucleus.

3 comments:

debfox said...

Hey, good to hear from you, Ben. I hope your finals went well, or will. I'm glad you like your classes. I'm thinking about you. Love, Mom

debfox said...

Hey, good to hear from you, Ben. I hope your finals went well, or will. I'm glad you like your classes. I'm thinking about you. Love, Mom

Emily Fox King said...

luck to you both! I'm working on a drawing with wrestlers in it right now. yeah!