One Foxy Couple
Ha! These are the best pictures from that website I have seen yet. Probably because you used the perfect facial expression. NICE.
those are hilarious. yes. i love it love it love it. favorite one, probably the third one cuz you look sort of like uncle frank/cartoon character.
Those pictures are hilarious! You look kind of like Barney Fife in the second to last one! I am still laughing so hard. Thanks for playing the game...this is great fun!
I laughed so hard! It looks like you have some sweet dentures. it totally works in every way.
I'm sorry I didn't tell you this before. You were adopted into our family. Ronald Reagan is your real father.
WOW.
Post a Comment
6 comments:
Ha! These are the best pictures from that website I have seen yet. Probably because you used the perfect facial expression. NICE.
those are hilarious. yes. i love it love it love it. favorite one, probably the third one cuz you look sort of like uncle frank/cartoon character.
Those pictures are hilarious! You look kind of like Barney Fife in the second to last one! I am still laughing so hard. Thanks for playing the game...this is great fun!
I laughed so hard! It looks like you have some sweet dentures. it totally works in every way.
I'm sorry I didn't tell you this before. You were adopted into our family. Ronald Reagan is your real father.
WOW.
Post a Comment