My mom is great! I remember when I was in elementary school and my mom and dad put me in charge of feeding Blue and Jane the horses. I didn't enjoy feeding them vary much. I was scared because every morning they would come running and act all crazy. Well one morning I decided not to feed them and just go to school. Well things were going great at school, PE had started and I was just getting into the activity when my mom comes marching in the gym with a note to tell the PE teacher to let me go with her. She marched me right out of PE and sent me to feed the horses. What a teacher Mom has always been.

Mom is my reason for passing Mr. Hughes' math tables. She helped me with scouting and would drive me to every practice in every sport that I played. Mom has done so many things for all of us and I love her!
4 comments:
That is a great story. It could be on a Andy Griffith episode or something.
funny. that cracks me up. what a woman our mom, eh?
also, good picture of mom and dad (and you of course). i like mom's hair there.
I don't remember taking you out of PE class. I remember being at my wit's end at bedtime and barricading you in your room with a bungee cord strapped from the doorknob to the closet handle. Thanks for remembering the good things. If I knew when you were little that you would turn out to be the man you are now, I would have....hmmm.....rested easier at night, laughed more, and forgiven Emily and Sarah for making you wear that girl's swimming suit.
Post a Comment