Sunday, November 11

Sunday Field Trip


This afternoon Sutton and I went up the canyon which Cedar City sits at the base of. We had a good time driving about a half hour up to the annex of Zions National Park; Cedar Breaks. It was a pretty nice 35 degrees with a little fog and snow.

We had fun looking over cedar breaks.
Making Faces at the Camera.
And of course seeing how far we could run before the camera took the picture.
Ooops, Love tunnel!
That one's for you Andrew

5 comments:

Whitney said...

that looks like so much fun! utah has great canyons. hi sutton!

Anonymous said...

Looks like good times! But I'm just surprised you are kissing each other, I mean, law of chastity, hello.

jk

Cedar City is quite beautiful.

S. Schuller said...

Sutton always makes the best silly faces. I'm glad to see that you're kissing. You need to do that to make up for all the disagreements the first year of marriage!

S. Schuller said...

BTW, that reminds me, will you post a picture of Sutton's wedding ring? I don't think I ever got to see it up close. THanks!

A.Fox said...

my bed was a virgin before you came!